No matter where you turn, picturesque scenery surrounds you on Kauai. Whether relaxing on the balcony of your rental from Kauai Exclusive Management or scuba diving below the water’s surface, there is no shortage of ways to take in these incredible sights. However, one of the best ways to experience stunning views is by making your way to a Kauai lookout.
A Checklist of 7 Places to Enjoy Incredible Hawaii Scenery
Some of the top places to take in the sights are only a short drive away from your Kauai vacation rental. Make sure your camera or phone is fully charged so you can capture the view and look back at it for years to come.
- Found within Koke’e State Park is the Kalalau Lookout. This spot offers panoramic views of the Kalaau Valley and the never-ending ocean.
- Make your way to the Hanalei Valley Lookout in Princeville to enjoy views of the surrounding valley and green hillside.
- One of the most popular lookouts is on Kauai’s west side. Waimea Canyon Lookout is the best place in Waimea Canyon State Park to experience the region’s beauty.
- At the end of a roughly three-mile trail, enjoy sweeping views from the Sleeping Giant’s Chin Lookout. This end of this path offers views of the coastline.
- On the south side of the island in Kalaheo is the Hanapepe Valley Lookout. The roadside stop is perfect for those not looking to hike to experience picture-perfect sights.
- Listen to the sound of a roaring waterfall from the Waipo’o Falls Lookout in Waimea. You’ll find a parking turnout by the vista with a picnic area across the street.
- Travel to the end of Highway 550 in Kokee State Park to take in views from the Pu’u O Kila Lookout. This spot is known for offering views of the Kalalau Valley and Alakai Swamp.
Treat Yourself to a Luxurious Kauai Escape
When prepping for your Kauai getaway, it won’t take you long to discover adventure is all around you. From experiencing stunning views at a Kauai lookout to setting off on a whale-watching excursion, the possibilities are endless. No matter where your journey takes you, rest easy knowing Kauai Exclusive Management has your rental needs covered.
Our inventory includes luxurious condos and homes on three sides of Kauai. Our rentals are in some of the most sought-after communities, like the Hanalei Dolphin Cottages, Waipouli Beach Resort, and Pili Mai Resort. No matter which rental you decide to call home, you’ll have everything you need to unwind after a day exploring paradise.
To learn more about our Kauai vacation rentals and which one fits your needs and wants best, call 1-877-465-2824.
Click below to view our beautiful vacation rentals and book online!