Pane Makai Beach House "Dolphin Suite", Poipu | Koloa Vacation Rental
Poipu BEACH steps from your door!! Sleeps 7+ BEST DEAL in POIPU ** WOW CALL!
Pane Makai "The Dolphin Suite" is all about Location, Location, Location! Steps to famous Poipu Beach, very spacious, A/C, and truly a Beach House feel! This 3000 square foot apartment is STEPS TO POIPU BEACH! Half of a duplex, the Dolphin suite has a King bed, queen bed, 2 full beds and a bonus room. Easily sleeping 7 the Dolphin also has 2 living areas, a kitchen that can seat 12 and a enclosed garage. Surrounded by 100 year old Monkey Pod trees, you feel like you are in old Hawaii. The panoramic ocean views from the top floors are incredible. Steps to Brenneckes Beach Broiler, Nukumoi surf shop, Kalapaki Joe’s and famous Poipu Beach park, would have your party in a place where a car is not needed for a perfect day at the Beach! Sand on the feet is surely not a problem in this bamboo filled Beach House, though the solar outdoor shower keeps the entire beach from being brought inside. We look forward to hosting group trips, wedding parties, or couples that want lots of space. Call 877-Go-Kauai to experience one of the best Beach house values in Hawaii!
There are fabulous views of the Pacific Ocean from the upstairs balcony. Large and numerous windows allow the island sun to penetrate the home. The interior colors are light and inviting with tropical décor and bamboo furniture throughout.
The upstairs has a huge master bedroom with a King bed, a guest area with a Queen Futon pull-out, a living area with a King futon sleeper, and a full bath and laundry room. The downstairs has a Queen bed, and two full beds with twin trundles. There is one full bath with a separate shower and tub and a water closet, and a kitchen, dining area and living room.
A historic lava rock wall surrounds the property on three sides. Monkey Pod trees and tropical foliage provide a privacy barrier around the home. There is a large grass yard to stretch out in or have a picnic or BBQ.
Kauai is one of the greatest places on earth to explore hidden beaches and find forgotten waterfalls. Great adventures will be at your fingertips when you head into the lush island terrain.
This lovely home is family friendly and built for making the most of what this amazing wild island has to offer.
|June 26 - December 14, 2017||$316||$2,165|
|December 15 - January 05, 2018||-||$7,065|
|January 06 - March 31, 2018||$413||$2,865|
|April 01 - June 14, 2018||$416||$2,865|
|June 15 - August 15, 2018||$413||$2,865|
|August 16 - December 14, 2018||$416||$2,865|
3 Bedrooms2 BathsAir ConditioningAir ConditioningBalconyBalconyBeach ViewCentral AirClose to TownClothes DryerCommunal Pool
CondominiumDeck / PatioDishwasherGamesGas GrillGolf CourseHigh Speed InternetHot TubInternetLanai / GazeboNear Beach
Near The OceanOcean ViewOutdoor GrillSleeps: 7South ShoreWasher & Dryerfly fishingi-pod docking radioshowertennistennis
Thank you for entering your review. The review will become available to the system shortly.
Overall Rating:4.6667 4.6667
- Location, the Suite is located near the beach and it was just a short 5 minute walk to the beach.
- Kalapaki Joe’s bar and Grill is right next door and there is a path to their parking lot (pro tip: park in their lot for quick access to the condo, this can save you almost a mile drive to get there)
- Hosts were great.
- 15 minute wal to Grand Hyatt resort and several others in the area. If you are attending a wedding or something at a resort, stay here and enjoy the walk)
- Internet was slow and barely usable (this is the only item that was a BIG con to me)
- TV had no guide, and to get to a channel, there was only an up and down button. We wanted to see if football was on and couldn’t maneuver without getting frustrated.
- Ceiling fan light in Master Bedroom was not functioning. The Rental Host company came out to check and determined it was broken. Was promised to be fixed within 48 hours but unfortunately that didn’t happen during our stay.
- steps to the second floor had trim on the edge of the step (only half of the steps). This trim made it uncomfortable to walk up/down the steps.
- invest in cable or satellite TV. When spending thousands of dollars to stay somewhere it would be nice to not be frustrated by trying to find a specific channel or show. I know we are in paradise but sometimes you do want some tv
- Create a laminated welcome card that list the amenities available. I didn’t realize until almost my last day there that we had access to the Poipu Beach Athletic Club for free
- This place was huge. It should be liste
Location was in walking distance of all the great local beaches and restaurants.
Overall we the only complaint would be that we weren't there longer!! Great location, beautiful, clean home with tons of space and everything you could possibly need! Can't wait for our return!!
Cons- Communication-number of instances of failed/bad communication. During reservation process, mentioned needing a high chair and late checkout. No high chair upon arrival and the late check out was not communicated to the cleaning crew. Service was good but too discrete. The high chair was brought over quickly but no call to us. Wife was “surprised” when someone came upstairs to use the bathroom. When we requested things, they would be brought over had to “discover” them. Facilities-One bathroom tub faucet was way too short. The water hit the edge of the tub rather than went into the tub and spilled everywhere. No closet or wardrobe for upstairs. Doorbell and house phone weren’t working. wireless went down twice. ran out of trash liners. Were missing utensils such as the BBQ tools, can opener (apparently all next door). Not enough bowls for cooking/serving. Overall experience was good. Genuine effort to go above and beyond by Kauai Exclusive really stood out. Would definitely stay again.
stay here again for sure!!!
The interior is big, clean and new. Very practical and efficient. We enjoyed it and we were fortunate to have stayed here. Mahalo
The fact that we had a very short walk to the great beach at Poipu was also greatly appreciated the evening that there was a tsunami we were outside of the area that had to evacuate!
We also appreciated having a sheltered space for our rental car and knowing that no matter how crowded the beach became that we always had a private spot to park. We look forward to returning again in the future and will certainly book again.
Your request has been sent. We look forward to meeting all your vacation needs!
©2017- Present KauaiExclusive.com, Inc, All rights reserved.