The Hanalei Dolphin Cottages
Book your stay in one of these beautiful, unique vacation rentals – right on the Hanalei River!
About The Hanalei Dolphin Cottages
The Hanalei Dolphin Cottages are in a wonderful location:
- Each cottage has a birds-eye view of the beautiful Hanalei River.
- Only a short walk or a two minute drive from historic Hanalei Bay.
- Each cottage is a 2-bedroom suite with a fully-stocked kitchen, bbq grill, and even an outdoor shower.
- Close to many delicious dining options in town.
- A wide array of outdoor activities to choose from, including kayaking, swimming, biking, and fishing.
If you have any questions about the The Hanalei Dolphin Cottages or to book your stay, call us below:
About Hanalei and the North Shore of Kauai
Kauai’s North Shore is a world famous destination. It’s the land of golden sunsets and enrapturing coastlines. The road skirts dramatic mountain curves and hugs the ocean’s edge, leading you through a breathtaking jungle oasis. Salty gems such as Tunnels Beach, Ha’ena Beach Park and Ke’e Beach are all alluring stops along the way.
Hanalei Bay is an unforgettable place to visit in Kauai. Nestled up against misty green mountains, the scenery looks straight out of a postcard. Hanalei town is a perfect place to walk around and browse the dozens of wonderful, unique shops featuring local artisans. There is also a great selection of unique local restaurants.