Summer is one of the most popular vacation seasons for a reason. Families can escape the distractions of everyday life and spend quality, uninterrupted time with each other. With its sandy beaches, lush forests, and idyllic weather, Kauai is an excellent destination for your next family escape. Rather than book a traditional hotel room, stay at a vacation rental from Kauai Exclusive Management. Not only will you have a luxurious place to call home, but you’ll be near some of the best areas on Kauai to explore, including all the things to do in Princeville.
Family-Friendly Activities to Enjoy in Princeville
Located on Kauai’s North Shore, Princeville is a popular destination, and for good reason. Whether you’re staying in one of our Princeville vacation rentals or enjoying a drive along the North Shore, be sure to leave plenty of time to explore all there is to do in this Kauai town. Many of the things to do in Princeville are perfect activities for families visiting Kauai.
- About two miles from Princeville’s center is Hanalei Valley Lookout. This valley, designated as a wildlife sanctuary, is a great photo spot. You’ll be able to take in views of Namolokama Mountain and breathtaking waterfalls.
- Enjoy a bit of retail therapy with a stop at Princeville Center. As the North Shore’s premier gathering space, wander in and out of shops and businesses before eating at one of the many dining options.
- Leave time to layout on the sandy shoreline or go below the water’s surface at Hideaway Beach.
- Make your way to Queen’s Bath, a natural tide pool, on a .8-mile out and back trail. The water in this pool is refreshed from the churning sea spilling over surrounding lava rocks.
- Surround yourself in breathtaking flora by visiting Princeville Botanical Gardens. Make the most out of your visit by booking one of the three-hour walking tours that include a chocolate tasting, and fruit and honey samples.
One of the best ways to discover all there is to do in Princeville is simply by driving around and checking out stops along the way.
Discover Every Side of Kauai on Your Paradise Escape
Whether you’re exploring all the things to do on the South Shore or in towns like Princeville, there is no shortage of places to wander when visiting Kauai. With vacation rentals throughout the island, Kauai Exclusive Management has the perfect home away from home for you.
Our North Shore rentals are found in the lush settings of Hanalei and Princeville. From quaint cottages to spacious homes, our inventory has it all. Call 1-877-465-2824 to learn more about our properties and what makes each one unique.
Ready to Book Your Kauai Vacation?
Click below to view our beautiful vacation rentals and book online!