If the sand and surf are calling your name, book your escape to Kauai. This Hawaiian island is the perfect slice of paradise that’ll have you feeling refreshed and recharged in no time. With vacation rentals on three sides of the island, Kauai Exclusive Management has a relaxing rental for you regardless of where you want to call home. No matter what side of the island you’re staying on, a day of exploration on the South Shore of Kauai should be on every itinerary.
A Checklist of Things to Do and See on the South Shore
As you make your way through the Tree Tunnel, also known as Maluhia Road, you’ll quickly be surrounded by the beauty of the South Shore. This side of Kauai is known for world-class beaches, delicious food, and more. All of these provide ample opportunities for adventure.
- Discover one of the most photographed spots on Kauai by visiting Spouting Horn. Located near Poipu, this blowhole is the basis of Hawaiian legend.
- A visit to this side of the island isn’t complete without spending time at Poipu Beach Park. You’ll have your pick of activities to enjoy, including swimming, snorkeling, and boogie-boarding. Another popular activity is surfing, and Nukomoi Surf Co. has your surfboard rental needs covered.
- Give yourself plenty of time to wander around Old Koloa Town. The historic town is filled with locally-owned shops that occupy old plantation buildings.
- One of the most comprehensive ways to explore the South Shore is the Koloa Heritage Trail. Running 10-miles from Koloa and Poipu, the trail is a 14-stop tour of the geological, cultural, and historical sites in the area.
- Take in the beauty of Kauai nature by hiking the Mahaulepu Heritage Trail. The trail, which is two miles each way, takes you along rocky inlets, sand-dune cliffs, and Kiawe trees.
Discover Why Visitors Return to Kauai Year after Year
Whether you’re enjoying a drive along the North Shore or spending a day exploring the South Shore, it won’t take you long to discover all that makes Kauai a popular vacation destination. With vacation rentals in the Poipu district, a rental Kauai Exclusive Management can put you close to the top activities and attractions on the island’s south side.
Our inventory of luxurious accommodations includes everything from homes to suites. This variety of rentals allows us to offer you rentals in various styles, amenities, and price points. The best way to find out which of our South Shore rentals fit you best is by talking with one of our knowledgeable staff members by calling 1-877-465-2824.
Ready to Book Your Kauai Vacation?
Click below to view our beautiful vacation rentals and book online!