Waipouli Beach Resort's Kapaa Fantasy Pool
The Waipouli Beach Resort in Kapaa is home to one of the best luxury resort swimming pools to swim and vacation at on Kauai's east side. The uniquely designed pool meanders through 2 acres of exclusive Kauai resort property and includes attractive features such as cascading waterfalls and sand-bottom hot tubs. Being located almost oceanfront, the Waipouli Beach Resort pool offers incredible ocean and sunset views. Several nicely landscaped, paved pathways lead you to the Oasis on the Beach Restaurant & Bar, or toward a beautiful sandy beach.
Unique features of the Waipouli Beach Resort fantasy pool include:
- Lazy River-Like Design
- 3 Waterfalls
- 2 Flumed Water Slides
- 3 Sand-Bottom Whirlpool Spas
- Crystal Clear, Clean Water
- Heated, Salt Water Pool
Waipouli's Family-Friendly Luxury Swimming Pool on Kauai
The Waipouli Beach Resort & Spa currently boasts Kauai's only salt water lazy river pool with one cave, two water slides, three sand-bottom whirlpool spas, three waterfalls, and a child-friendly sand-bottom beach area. In addition to being a top contender for best Kapaa luxury pools, there are several additional features that make this a family-friendly Kauai swimming pool great for all ages including:
- Sand-Bottom 'Kids' Wading Pool
- Covered Picnic Tables & Sitting Areas
- Food Service from Snack & Beachside Bar
- Grassy Garden Areas
- BBQ Grill
- Koi Pond
Directly across the street is the Kauai Village Shopping Center, and Kauai's Coconut Marketplace (with over 60 shops and restaurants) is only a short walk away. Also close by are the Wailua River and Lydgate Beach Park. There are several Kapaa amenities located close by and walking distance to the Waipouli Beach Resort pool. Kapaa amenities and restaurants close to the pool include:
- Coffee Shops
- Art Galleries
- Grocery Stores
- Spa by the Sea
- Oasis on the Beach Restaurant & Bar
- Waipouli Shopping Center
- Coconut Marketplace
- Authentic Hawaiian Shops
- Lihue Airport
Can Locals Swim at the Waipouli Beach Resort Pool?
While you do have to be a guest at the Waipouli Beach Resort to access the pool, there are a few ways for locals to enjoy the WBR pool:
1. Spa by the Sea Pool 'Day-Pass.' Purchase any spa service over $100 from Spa by the Sea and you get a 'Day-Pass' to the pool (good for one day of swimming and Waipouli Beach Resort pool access). You will receive a passcode that will let you into the pool area, however, it changes on a daily basis. If pool 'Day-Pass' is not used the same day as the purchased spa service, passes may be used at the start of the following day, but you must go back to the Spa to get the updated passcode.
2. Recommend your visiting guests stay at Waipouli Beach Resort, or visit someone you know who is staying there, and enjoy the pool as one of their guests. Waipouli Beach Resort allows a maximum of 5 guests to enjoy the pool under one room/name.
3. Rent a room at Waipouli Beach Resort (Kama'aina discounts available!).
How late can you swim at Waipouli Beach Resort pool? Waipouli Beach Resort pool closes at 6:00pm 7 days a week. Here are the WBR pool hours:
- Sun-Sat 9:00am-6:00pm
Directions to the Waipouli Beach Resort Pool
Leaving Lihue Airport, turn right at the first traffic light heading North on Kuhio Hwy. toward Kapaa. Located a half-mile or so past the historic Coconut Marketplace at the luxurious Waipouli Beach Resort & Spa, directly across from the Kauai Village Shopping Center.
- Address: Waipouli Beach Resort, 4-820 Kuhio Hwy., Kapaa, HI. 96746
- Phone: 1.877.GO-KAUAI
KauaiCondosForRent.com and KauaiExclusive.com are owned by Kauai Exclusive Management LLC (KEM).KEM represents, markets and manages an exclusive group of Kauai luxury vacation rentals. KEM is a property management company, direct marketer, listing service, and booking assistant for Kauai vacation rentals and activity bookings. © 2009 Kauai Exclusive Management. All right reserved.
| OWNER LOGIN |